- 5 Nights Deluxe Rooms – The Orleans Las Vegas
- 4 Rounds of Championship Golf
- Tournament will have 14 flights – Prizes awarded for 3 places in each flight.
- Flights included are: Open Division under age 50, Ladies, Men’s 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and older!
- Daily flag prizes for Closest to the Pin (Men & Ladies). 2 each per course
- Grand Prize Men’s & Ladies Champions
- Welcome Cash!
- Free Shuttles to the Las Vegas Strip
- Awards Presentation Open Bar Cocktail Party with Raffle Prizes
DON’T WAIT SIGN UP TODAY – THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!
Price for Entire event – everything included $829.00 per Person based on Double Occupancy. Non Golfer rate sharing room reduced to $369.00 – Single rate of $999.00 (Golfer).
3 Golfers in a room would be $766.00 Per person.
Suites – $999.00 Golfer / $499.00 Non Golfer – (double occupancy)
Off-site Golfer- $655.00
Event is limited to first 100 Golfers
Payment requirements ~ Deposit of $100.00 per person needed to Confirm ~ Balance is Due February 1, 2022
Once registered please call 800-391-1004 to make your deposit and be confirmed!
Cancellation Policy – If cancel prior to October 1, 2021 ~ $15.00 Per Person – between October 2 and November 1, 2021 ~ $25.00 Per person – between November 2, 2021 and December 1, 2021 ~ $50.00 Per Person – between December 2, 2021 and January 15, 2022 ~ 100.00 Per Person – between January 16, 2022 and March 1, 2022 ~ $150.00 per person – Between March 2 and April 1, 2022 ~ $200.00 per person. AFTER April 1, 2022 there are NO REFUNDS as hotel and golf courses are paid in full at that time – No Shows no refund. The cancellation policy and NO REFUND dates are the policies of the Golf Courses and Lodging group blocks.
Additional Nights – Fridays & Saturdays ~ Rooms $70.00 PP ~ Suites $110.00 PP Sunday through Thursdays ~ Rooms $45.00 PP ~ Suites $75.00 PP
Price includes everything included in the event announcement along with all hotel taxes, hotel resort Fees, Wi Fi everything.
Don’t Miss the 2022 Event – Call (800) 391-1004 to Make Plans Now!
We are doing all morning shotgun starts to give everyone some afternoon pool and or sight-seeing time.
- Sunday May 1, 2022
- Check in at Hotel – The Orleans Hotel & Casino ~ Las Vegas – http://www.orleanscasino.com/
- Registration is in the Lobby of the Business Center. Take Escalator next to Show Room, turn right. We will be in the lobby anytime between 5:00 & 7:00 PM to pick up your Tee Sheets, Tournament Info. Raffle Tickets and Welcome Cash.
- Monday May 2, 2022
- Paiute Golf Club (Snow Mountain) ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ Flight qualification round – 24 Miles from The Orleans.
- Rated in “Top 100” US Resort Courses. Pete Dye Design. Course is part of a 3 course comples.25 Minutes North West. Breathtaking views. The Snow Course has the best par 3’s in the complex. Has wide rye grass fairways, seven holes with water, traditional Dye railroad – tie bunkers, dogleg finishing holes and a progressive layout https://lvpaiutegolf.com/ https://lvpaiutegolf.com/snow-layout.html
- Tuesday May 3. 2022
- Bears Best Golf Club ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ Flights finalized after this round 9 Miles from the Orleans.
- USA Top 100 Designation Golf Course. 18 of Jack Nichlaus’s best designed holes. From a world Class Private Club experience to “Jack’s Place” the 10,000 square foot clubhouse, Bear’s Best is truly a one-of-a-kind golf experience. https://www.clubcorp.com/Clubs/Bear-s-Best-Las-Vegas/
- Wednesday May 4, 2022
- Bali Hai Golf Club ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ 3 Miles from The Orleans.
- Bali Hai Golf Club – There’s a unique vibe at Bali Hai Golf Club, the only championship golf course remaining on the famed Las Vegas Strip. Bali Hai—a tropical golf oasis resting in the shadows of the Strip resorts—is keeping the decades-long Las Vegas Strip golf tradition alive and well. https://www.balihaigolfclub.com/
- Thursday May 5, 2022
- Highland Falls Golf Club ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ Final Tournament Round – 15 Miles from The Orleans.
- Awards Cocktail Party (Open Bar) 5 – 7 PM Awards Presentation and Raffle Prizes – Location to be announced
- Highland Falls Golf Club – Designed by Billy Casper, Highland Falls lives up to its name with lofty elevation at more than 3,000 feet. Panoramic views of the Las Vegas strip are abundant throughout; the rolling hills of the front nine become steeper on the back side. Besides elevation changes, rich fairways and strategically placed bunkering makes each of Highland Falls’ eighteen holes fun, fair and challenging. Risk and reward golf shot opportunities are plentiful on the back nine. (par-72, 6,512 yards, rating/slope 70.1/119) https://golfsummerlin.com/
- Score Boards will be displayed at Each Golf Course
- Friday May 6, 2022
- Check out from Hotel by 11:00 AM
Don’t Miss this Event
Call (800) 391-1004 to Make Plans Now!
The Las Vegas Western Open is a 5-day/4-round championship golf tournament, and with reduced non-golfer and extra night rates, it presents a great vacation opportunity!
Spaces are limited, so please make your plans and reserve your spot early – this event will sell out!