- 5 Nights Deluxe Rooms – The Orleans Las Vegas
- 4 Rounds of Championship Golf
- Tournament will have 6 flights – Prizes awarded for 3 places in each flight.
- Daily flag prizes for longest drive, (Men & Ladies) and Closest to the Pin (Men & Ladies).
- Grand Prize Men’s & Ladies Champions
- Welcome Cash!
- Free Shuttles to the Las Vegas Strip
- Awards Presentation Cocktail Party with Raffle Prizes
DON’T WAIT SIGN UP TODAY – THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!
Price for Entire event – everything included $699.00 per Person based on Double Occupancy. Non Golfer rate sharing room reduced to $359.00 – Single rate of $899.00 (Golfer).
3 Golfers in a room would be $685.00 Per person.
Suites – $879.00 Golfer / $489.00 Non Golfer – (double occupancy)
Event is limited to first 80 Golfers
Payment requirements ~ Deposit of $100.00 per person needed to Confirm ~ Balance is Due February 1, 2020
Once registered please call 800-391-1004 to make your deposit and be confirmed!
Cancellation Policy – If cancel prior to October 1, 2019 ~ $15.00 Per Person = between October 2 and November 1, 2019 ~ $25.00 Per person = between November 2, 2019 and December 1, 2019 ~ $50.00 Per Person = between December 2, 2019 and January 15, 2020 ~ 100.00 Per Person = between January 16, 2020 and March 1 ~ $150.00 per person = Between March 2 and April 1, 2020 ~ $200.00. AFTER April 1, 2020 there are NO REFUNDS as hotel and golf courses are paid in full at that time – No Shows no refund. The cancellation policy and NO REFUND dates are the policies of the Golf Courses and Lodging group blocks.
Additional Nights – Fridays & Saturdays ~ Rooms $75.00 PP ~ Suites $110.00 PP Sunday through Thursdays ~ Rooms $45.00 PP ~ Suites $75.00 PP
Price includes everything included in the event announcement along with all hotel taxes, hotel resort Fees, Wi Fi everything.
We are doing all morning shotgun starts to give everyone some afternoon pool and or sight-seeing time.
Sunday May 3, 2020
- Check in at Hotel – The Orleans Hotel & Casino ~ Las Vegas – http://www.orleanscasino.com/
- Registration is in the Lobby of the Business Center. Take Escalator next to Show Room, turn right. We will be in the lobby anytime between 5:00 & 7:00 PM to pick up your Tee Sheets, Tournament Info. Raffle Tickets and Welcome Cash.
Monday May 4, 2020
- Painted Desert Golf Club ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ Flight qualification round – 18.2 Miles from The Orleans.
- Painted Desert Golf Club –Etched into the Las Vegas desert not far from the famed Las Vegas Strip, Painted Desert Golf Club’s superb golf, array of amenities, delicious dining and superlative service offer golfers a foursome of reasons to visit. Whether you are seeking a memorable round of golf on our stunning Jay Morrish-designed championship layout – former host of the Nevada Open, they have what you’re looking for. https://www.painteddesertgc.com/
Tuesday May 5. 2020
- Chimera Golf Club at Tuscany ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ Flights finalized after this round 21 Miles from the Orleans.
- Chimera Golf Club at Tuscany -Chimera Golf Club was designed in 2003 by Ted Robinson Jr. The 6,906 yard layout boasts forgiving fairways and a playable desert landscape which provides a fair challenge from any set of tees. The natural terrain and unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip make Chimera Golf Club an incredible place to enjoy a round. Begin your day warming up on the driving range with unobstructed views of the Strip, Downtown Vegas, and snow-capped Mt. Charleston before hitting the course. https://chimeragolfclub.com/
Wednesday May 6, 2020
- Bali Hai Golf Club ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ 3 Miles from The Orleans.
- Bali Hai Golf Club – There’s a unique vibe at Bali Hai Golf Club, the only championship golf course remaining on the famed Las Vegas Strip. Bali Hai—a tropical golf oasis resting in the shadows of the Strip resorts—is keeping the decades-long Las Vegas Strip golf tradition alive and well. https://www.balihaigolfclub.com/
Thursday May 7, 2020
- Highland Falls Golf Club ~ 8:00 AM Shotgun ~ Final Tournament Round – 15 Miles from The Orleans.
- Awards Cocktail Party (Open Bar) 5 – 7 PM Awards Presentation and Raffle Prizes – Location to be announced
- Highland Falls Golf Club – Designed by Billy Casper, Highland Falls lives up to its name with lofty elevation at more than 3,000 feet. Panoramic views of the Las Vegas strip are abundant throughout; the rolling hills of the front nine become steeper on the back side. Besides elevation changes, rich fairways and strategically placed bunkering makes each of Highland Falls’ eighteen holes fun, fair and challenging. Risk and reward golf shot opportunities are plentiful on the back nine. (par-72, 6,512 yards, rating/slope 70.1/119) https://golfsummerlin.com/
- Score Boards will be displayed at Each Golf Course
Friday May 8, 2020
- Check out from Hotel by 11:00 AM